The Hillcrest - Audubon Community Association
The Hillcrest tract of detached homes homes lies within the city of Aliso Viejo and contains 85 homes. The community is located on the north side of Aliso Creek Road between Eastwing and Westwing. A few minutes to the west, down Laguna Canyon, is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.
The 73 freeway is minutes away, and the 5 freeway is a short drive East on El Toro. While located in a rural setting, the Audubon communities are positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.
Hillcrest has four different models of homes:
The Plan 1 (Model A) is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath two level home with a 3 car garage. Direct garage access is through a service entrance near the laundry room. A fireplace is located in the family room. This model has a bedroom/den and full bath downstairs. The remaining 3 bedrooms are located on the second level. This model is approximately 2,240 square feet.
The Plan 2 (Model B) is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath, two level home with a 3 car garage. Like the Plan 1 this model has direct garage access through a service entrance near the laundry room. The a fifth bedroom and full bath are located downstairs. The fireplace is located in the downstairs family room and a nook is located adjacent to the kitchen. The remaining four bedrooms are located upstairs. The builder originally offered this model with second bedroom or loft option. The master bedroom has an adjoining master bath suite with a large walk-in closet. This model is approximately 2,580 square feet.
The Plan 3 (Model C) is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, two level home with a 3 car garage. Garage access is through a service entrance. This model has a full bath and bedroom downstairs. The remaining 3 bedrooms are located upstairs. The fireplace has been placed in the family room. The builder orginally offered this model with an option for an upstairs loft or storage area. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet off the master bath suite. This home is approximately 2,395 square feet.
The Plan 4 (Model D) is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, two level home with a 3 car garage. Garage access is through a service entrance, like the other models. The fireplace is located in the family room and a bedroom/den and full bath have been located downstairs. This model has a circular staircase leading to the second level where the remaining bedrooms are located. The builder originally offered options for a bonus room/bedroom 5, a retreat and a study – all upstairs. This home is approximately 2,605 square feet.
The information above is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR BUYERS, SELLERS AND OWNERS OF RESIDENTIAL RENTAL PROPERTIES
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This post is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to hubpages covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo by Mikey and Steven Hall. The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs).
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California OCPM is a Full Service Property Management in Orange County California. This website has a search engine which will allow prospective renters to locate all of the listed Orange County rental properties.
- “Ask Mikey” Aliso Viejo Realtor This website provides the ability to search the properties listed in the SoCalMLS which serves Orange County, California.
- Aliso Viejo Map – Map of Aliso Viejo, CA Find local attractions, hotels, restaurants, shops, airports and entertainment venues on this interactiveMap of Aliso Viejo, CA
- RISMedia Media Center Watch interesting and informative real estate video broadcasts brought to you by the leading real information source, RISMedia
- Real Estate Radio Today Listen to timely real estate topics brought to you by the leading real estate radio broadcast
- Video Marketing and Mortgage News Daily video reports on current real estate and mortgage issues. Thinkbigworksmall.com (TBWS) was founded in 2007 by a group of highly successful real estate and mortgage industry entrepreneurs.