The Audubon Community Associations, of which there are thirteen, are all located within the city of Aliso Viejo in south Orange County, California. Each of these homeowner associations is a sub unit of the master Aliso Viejo Community Association or AVCA and represents a collection of unique homes. Some of the tracts are detached single family units while others are condominiums or townhomes.The Audubon tracts are all located along Aliso Creek Road and El Toro Road and were built over a period of years by either Kathryn Thompson or Standard Pacific.The tracts are only minutes away from the 73 freeway which provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza.The 5 freeway is a short drive East on El Toro. The area has numerous parks and playgrounds including the Aliso/Wood Canyon Regional Park, Wingspan Park, Ridgecrest Park and Hummingbird Park. While located in a rural setting, the Audubon communities are positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.
The Audubon tracts include the following:
- Hillcrest– 85 single family detached homes
- Laguna Vista – 66 single family detached homes
- Seacliff Court – 132 single family attached homes
- Seacoast Terraces – 186 single family detached homes
- Seacove Place – 256 single family attached homes
- Seacrest Heights – 183 single family detached homes
- Seacrest Villas – 82 single family attached homes
- Seagate Colony – 416 single family attached homes
- Seascape Villas – 108 single family detached homes
- Seaway Collection – 156 single family attached homes
- Seawind Ridge – 161 single family detached homes
- Skyline – 88 single family detached homes
- Westridge – Audubon – 62 single family detached homes
The information above is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR BUYERS, SELLERS AND OWNERS OF RESIDENTIAL RENTAL PROPERTIES
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This hubpage is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to hubpages covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo by Mikey and Steven Hall. The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs).
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California OCPM is a Full Service Property Management in Orange County California. This website has a search engine which will allow prospective renters to locate all of the listed Orange County rental properties.
- “Ask Mikey” Aliso Viejo Realtor This website provides the ability to search the properties listed in the SoCalMLS which serves Orange County, California.
- Aliso Viejo Map – Map of Aliso Viejo, CA Find local attractions, hotels, restaurants, shops, airports and entertainment venues on this interactiveMap of Aliso Viejo, CA
- RISMedia Media Center Watch interesting and informative real estate video broadcasts brought to you by the leading real information source, RISMedia
- Real Estate Radio Today Listen to timely real estate topics brought to you by the leading real estate radio broadcast
- Video Marketing and Mortgage News Daily video reports on current real estate and mortgage issues. Thinkbigworksmall.com (TBWS) was founded in 2007 by a group of highly successful real estate and mortgage industry entrepreneurs.