The Seacove Place tract of condominium homes lies within the city of Aliso Viejo and contains 256 homes. Seacove Place amenities include an HOA Pool, Spa, Tot Lot and Cabana. The community is located on the north side of Aliso Viejo along El Toro road. A few minutes to the west, down Laguna Canyon, is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.
The 73 freeway is minutes away, and the 5 freeway is a short drive East on El Toro. While located in a rural setting, the Audubon communities are positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.
Seacove Place has four different models of homes:
The Tern (Model A) is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath single level carriage unit with a 1 car garage. Direct garage access is through the laundry room and up a set of stairs to the second floor. A fireplace is located in the living room and a deck is placed off the dining room. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and bathroom suite. This model is approximately 988 square feet.
The Falcon (Model B) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 1 car garage. Direct garage access is through a service entrance off the laundry room. A fireplace is located in the downstairs living room and a patio opens off the dining area. Bedrooms are located upstairs. The master bedroom has an adjoining master bath suite with his and her closets. The second bedroom has a walk-in closet. This model is approximately 1,171 square feet.
The Eagle (Model C) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 1 car garage. The fireplace has been placed in the living room and a patio is located adjacent to the dining room. The master bedroom has his and her closets and the second bedroom has a walk-in closet. This home is approximately 1,124 square feet.
The Phoenix (Model D) is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath, two level home with a 1 car garage. Direct garage access is provided through the laundry room which adjoins the kitchen. The living room and dining room share a two sided fireplace and a patio has been placed off the living room. The living room is open to the second floor. A bedroom and full bath are located on the ground floor. The master bedroom has a bathroom suite and a walk-in closet. This home is approximately 1,441 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate vide
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, Californi
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California