The Seaway Collection tract of single family attached townhomes lies within the city of Aliso Viejo and contains 156 homes. The community is not gated and has no pool or spa. The Seaway Collection is located off El Toro Road between the Gallery and Seacliff Court tracts. A few minutes to the west, down Laguna Canyon, is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.
The 73 freeway is less than a minute away, and the 5 freeway is a short drive East on El Toro. While located in a rural setting, the Audubon communities are positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.
The 73 freeway links up with the 405 freeway corridor and provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza. The 5 freeway links up with the Tustin employment centers and shopping centers.
The Seaway Collection has five different models of homes:
The Wren (Model A) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is located through a service entrance. A fireplace has been placed in the living room which is open to the second floor. All of the bedrooms are located upstairs. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom suite with a walk-in closet. This model is approximately 1,219 square feet.
The Swallow (Model B) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is located through a service entrance off the kitchen. A fireplace has been placed in the living room which is open to the second floor and overlooked by a loft. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom suite with a walk-in closet. This model is approximately 1,418 square feet.
The Dove (Model C) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is through a service entrance off the kitchen. A fireplace is located in the living room which is open to the second floor. All bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and its own bathroom suite. This model is approximately 1,553 square feet.
The Crane (Model D) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is through a service entrance off the central staircase. The living room and dining room are open to the second floor. An open walkway and loft connect the master suite to the second and third bedrooms in the front of the house. This model is approximately 1,682 square feet.
The Warbler (Model E) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is directly through the kitchen. A nook has been placed adjacent to the kitchen and the master suite with bath and walk-in closet has been placed downstairs. The second bedroom and a loft are upstairs. This model is approximately 1,614 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate vide
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, Californi
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California