The Westridge – Audubon tract of single family detached homes lies within the city of Aliso Viejo and contains 62 homes. The community is not gated and has no pool or spa. Westridge Audubon is borders the Seacoast Terraces, Laguna Vista, and Skyline tracts. A few minutes to the west, down Laguna Canyon, is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.
The 73 freeway is less than a minute away, and the 5 freeway is a short drive East on El Toro Road. While located in a rural setting, the Audubon communities are positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.
The 73 freeway links up with the 405 freeway corridor and provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza. The 5 freeway links up with the Tustin employment centers and shopping centers.
The Westridge – Audubon tract has four different models of homes:
Plan 1 (Model A) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is located through a service entrance. A fireplace has been placed in the living room. All of the bedrooms are located upstairs. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom suite and a walk-in closet. Standard Pacific originally offer this plan with an alternate bedroom 3 or alternate loft option. This model is approximately 1,510 square feet.
Plan 2 (Model B) is a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is located through a service entrance near the guest bath. A fireplace has been tucked away where it can be enjoyed from both the dining room and the living room. All of the bedrooms are located upstairs. Standard Pacific originally offered this model with loft and bedroom 3 options. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom suite and a walk-in closet. This model is approximately 1,615 square feet.
Plan 3 (Model C) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is through a service entrance near the guest bath. The fireplace is located in the family room. All bedrooms are upstairs on the second floor. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and its own bathroom suite. As originally built Standard Pacific offered this model with a loft, or alternate bedroom 4 options. This model is approximately 1,645 square feet.
Plan 3 Alt. (Model D) is a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. The plan 3 alternate is identical to the standard plan 3 except for the square footage. This model is approximately 1,914 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate vide
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, Californi
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California