The Calabria Community Association
The Calabria tract of condominiums lies within the city of Aliso Viejo California and contains approximately 248 units. It was built by the William Lyon company in six phases. The entrance to the community is located at Startrail and Deerhurst. Calabria owners have their own pool and spa.
The Calabria has six different models to choose from:
The Costa (model A) is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath carriage (upstairs) unit with a single car garage. As originally offered by the builder the second bedroom could be configured as a den. There is a deck off the dining room – living room and a fireplace in the living room. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet. This unit is approximately 977 square feet.
The Costa (Alt Model A) is a mirror image of the standard model A floor plan however it is slightly larger at approximately 1,032 square feet.
The Isola (Model B) is a single level 2 bedroom, 2 bath plan with a single car garage. This unit is approximately 1,078 square feet and was built as either a ground floor unit or an upper (carriage) unit.
The Lido (Model C) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 level plan with a single car garage. The lower level is designed with a patio and the unit is approximately 1,301 square feet.
The Cresta (Model D) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 level plan with a single car garage. This unit is approximately 1,303 square feet.
The Montagna (Model E) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 level plan with double master bedrooms upstairs. The unit has a patio on the ground floor and direct access to the single car garage. At approximately 1,362 square feet the Montagna is the largest of the Calabria units.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate vide
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, Californi
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California