The Glenwood Park tract of single family attached homes lies in the city of Aliso Viejo. There are 268 townhomes in the Glenwood Park. The community is not gated although it has access to a pool, spa and tennis courts. Glenwood Park is located off Cedarbrook between Glenwood Drive and Aliso Viejo Parkway. The original builder was the Mission Viejo Company. A few miles to the west is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.
Glenwood Recreation Center
Access to the 73 freeway is only a short drive away. While located in a rural setting, the Glenwood Park is positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo. The 73 freeway links up with the 405 freeway corridor and provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza. The 5 freeway links up with the Tustin employment centers and shopping centers. (Interactive Map)
Glenwood Park has three different models of homes:
The Plan 1 (Model A) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. This model has direct garage access through a service entrance leading past the powder room to the living room. A fireplace is located in the living room which is open to the second level. Adining area adjoins the kitchen. Both bedrooms are upstairs each with its own bath. The washer – dryer connections are located in the garage. This model is approximately 1,171 square feet and has a private yard.
The Plan 2 (Model B) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is handled in the same fashion as Plan 1. Washer – dryer connections are located in the garage. A fireplace is located in the living room which is open to the second level. The dining area adjoins the kitchen. The unit’s three bedrooms are all located upstairs. The master bedroom has its own bathroom suite and bedrooms two and three share a bathroom. This model is approximately 1,335 square feet and has a private yard.
The Plan 3 (Model C) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage.. The plan layout is a mirror image version of the Plan 2 with the exception of a breakfast nook area which accounts for the slight increase in square footage. This model is approximately 1,367 square feet and has a private yard.
The yard size will vary depending on the location of the specific unit.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
The Ball Diamond at Pinewood Park
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate vide
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, Californi
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California