The Glenwood Terrace tract of single family detached homes lies within the city of Aliso Viejo and contains 185 units. The community is bordered on the west by Cedarbrook on the north by Glenwood, on the south by Aliso Viejo Parkway and on the east by Moulton. Glenwood Terrace owners have their own pool, spa, and tennis courts. There is also access to a large greenbelt immediately to the south which lies between the Glenwood Terrace and St Tropez tracts.
Glenwood Rec Center Pool
Glenwood Terrace has four different models of homes:
Plan 1 (Model A) is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath single level home with a 2 car garage. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet off the bathroom suite. A fireplace is located the living room. Garage access is located through the laundry room. This home is approximately 1,375 square feet.
Plan 2 (Model B) is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath two story home with a 2 car garage. The dining room and living room areas have a cathedral ceiling and a bedroom and full bathroom is located on the ground floor. A breakfast nook is located adjacent to the kitchen which is equipped with a greenhouse window. This home is approximately 1,567 square feet.
Plan 3 (Model C) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath two story home with a 2 car garage. In this model all of the bedrooms are located on the second level. The kitchen is equipped with a nook and a fireplace has been located in the family room. This home is approximately 1,722 square feet.
Plan 4 (Model D) is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath two story home with a 2 car garage. Like the Plan 2 this model has a bedroom bath down. The kitchen is equipped with a nook and a fireplace is located in the family room. This home is approximately 1,939 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate vide
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, California
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California