The Glenwood Village
The Glenwood Village tract of single family attached homes lies in the city of Aliso Viejo. There are 187 condos in the Glenwood Village. The community is not gated although it has access to a pool, spa and tennis courts. Glenwood Village is located off Cedarbrook between Glenwood Drive and Aliso Viejo Parkway. The original builder was the Mission Viejo Company. A few miles to the west is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.
Access to the 73 freeway is only a short drive away. While located in a rural setting, the Glenwood Village is positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.
The 73 freeway links up with the 405 freeway corridor and provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza. The 5 freeway links up with the Tustin employment centers and shopping centers.
Glenwood Village has four different models of homes:
The Plan 1 (Model A) is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, one level home with a 1 car garage. This model does not have direct garage access and is a basic one bedroom unit with a study. A fireplace has been located at the dividing line between the dining and living room areas. The bedroom has an attached bathroom suite and walk-in closet. A laundry room and linen closet have been placed near the bedroom. This model is approximately 840 square feet.
The Plan 2 (Model B) is a 2 bedroom, 1.25 bath, one level home with a 1 car garage. Direct garage access is through a service entrance in the kitchen. A fireplace is located in the living and dining room areas and an optional den or second bedroom is located off the living room area. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom and walk-in closets. This model is approximately 993 square feet and has a private yard.
The Plan 3 (Model C) is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, two level home with a 1 car garage.. The second bedroom is a loft area open to the dining and living areas below. The master bedroom has an attached bath and walk-in closet. A fireplace has been located in the Living area and the washer/dryer is a stacking unit in the kitchen. This model is approximately 1,221 square feet.
The Plan 4 (Model D) is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 1 car garage. Direct garage access for the 2 car garage is through a service entrance in the kitchen. A fireplace has been located in the living room area and washer/driver space is provided adjacent to the downstairs powder room. The master bedroom has an attached bath. Both the master bedroom and the second bedroom are located upstairs. This model is approximately 1,302 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate vide
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, California
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California