Alta Vista contains 70 homes. The community is not gated and has no pool or spa. Built by Lennar in late 1999 and early 2000, the Alta Vista lots average 4,400 square feet. Alta Vista was built in five phases and had a tax basis, at opening, of about 1.33 percent of the sales price. Alta Vista borders the Woodlands tract and lies between Oak View Drive, Westridge, and Wood Canyon Drive. A few miles to the west is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.Access to the 73 freeway is only a short drive away. While located in a rural setting, the Westridge communities are positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.The 73 freeway links up with the 405 freeway corridor and provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza. The 5 freeway links up with the Tustin employment centers and shopping centers.
Westridge Park – A place for the kids to play.
The Alta Vista tract has seven different models of homes:
Plan One Basic (Model A) is a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath two level home with a 3 car garage. In this model the garage is two cars wide and one of spaces is tandem making for 3 car parking. Direct garage access is located through a service entrance near the guest bath. A fireplace has been placed in the great room which adjoins the living room. All of the bedrooms are located upstairs. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom suite and two walk-in closets. Lennar originally offer this plan with a formal dining room or optional den downstairs. An optional fifth bedroom (in the place of the tandem garage) was also offered. This model is approximately 2,289 square feet.
Plan One Alternate (Model B) is a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is located through a service entrance in the entry hallway. This is a Plan One Basic except the tandem parking area has been turned into a bedroom and bath down. This model is approximately 2,450 square feet.
Plan Two Basic (Model C) is a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 3 car garage. The garage is two cars wide with a tandem third space. Direct garage access is through a service entrance near the powder room. The fireplace is located in the family room. As originally built the living room is open to the second level. The master bedroom has two walk-in closets and its own bathroom suite. As originally built Lennar offered this model with an optional loft/retreat, optional enlarged master bedroom suite, and optional “bunk” or bonus room upstairs. This model is approximately 2,379 square feet.
Plan Two Alternate (Model D) is a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. This model is identical to the Plan Two Basic except the tandem parking space has been turned into an optional den. The basic plan two upstairs options remain the same. This model is approximately 2,548 square feet.
Plan Three Loft (Model E) is a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 3 car garage. This model is an interesting departure from the previous models. The garage is 3 cars wide and the area previously occupied by the tandem parking space has been converted to a family room and a kitchen. The fireplace is located in the family room. All bedrooms are upstairs including the master bedroom and attached master bath suite. A loft is positioned to look down onto the central staircase. This model is approximately 2,608 square feet.
Plan Three 5 Bedroom (Model F) is a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 3 car garage. This design is the same as the Plan Three Loft except the loft has been converted into a 5th bedroom. This model is approximately 2,608 square feet.
Plan Three 6 Bedroom (Model G) is a 6 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. This plan is the same as the previous two except that on of the parking spaces has been used to create a 6th bedroom downstairs. This model is approximately 2,778 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate videos.
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, California
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California