The Westridge Neighborhood
The Oak View Community Association
The Oakview tract of single family detached homes lies in the Westridge neighborhood, within the City of Aliso Viejo. There are 115 homes in Oakview. The community is gated and has no pool or spa. The Oakview is located off Endless Vista and Oak View Drive. A few miles to the west is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.
Access to the 73 freeway is only a short drive away. While located in a rural setting, the Westridge communities are positioned within a short distance of the Pacific ocean and its beaches; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach, and Aliso Viejo.
The 73 freeway links up with the 405 freeway corridor and provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza. The 5 freeway links up with the Tustin employment centers and shopping centers.
Oakview has seven different models of homes:
Badner Home 1 – A (Model A) is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath two level home with a 3 car garage. In this model the garage is two cars wide and one of spaces is tandem allowing 3 car parking. Direct garage access is located through a service entrance which opens into a hallway near the guest bath. A fireplace has been placed in the family room which is adjacent to the breakfast nook and island kitchen. A downstairs bedroom/optional office has been placed downstairs. A small courtyard separates the dining room and the living room. A second fireplace has been placed in the living room and the dining room is open to the second level. The master bedroom has double walk-in closets and an attached bathroom suite. The laundry room has been placed upstairs and the second and third bedrooms are connected to the master bedroom by means a walk way open to the dining room and entry hall below. This model is approximately 2,841 square feet.
Badner Home 1 – B (Model B) is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. This alternative plan uses the Plan 1 tandem parking space for an optional bedroom 5th bedroom or an enlarged “super” office/bedroom. This model is approximately 2,995 square feet.
Ruth Home 2 – A (Model C) is a 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, two level home. The garage is 2 cars wide with 1 tandem space creating parking for 3 cars. Direct garage access is through a service entrance leading into the downstairs laundry room. Fireplaces are located in both the family room and the living room. The living room is open to the second level. An optional bedroom/office is located downstairs. A circular staircase leads to the second floor. The master bedroom has two walk-in closets and its own bathroom suite. This model is approximately 3,118 square feet.
Ruth Home 2 – B (Model D) is a 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. This model is identical to the Plan 2 except the tandem parking space has been used to create a large bonus room. The basic plan two upstairs options remain the same. This model is approximately 3,322 square feet.
Ruth Home 2 – C (Model E) is a 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. The Plan 2-C is basically the Plan 2-B with an extra bedroom gained at the expense of the bonus room. This model is approximately 3,322 square feet.
Trigg Home 3 – A (Model F) is a 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, two level home with a 3 car garage. The garage is 3 cars wide and an optional downstairs bedroom/office is offered. Fireplaces have been placed in both the living room and family room. Upstairs the master bedroom has two walk-in closets and an attached master bath suite. The master bedroom is separated from the other upstairs bedrooms by large loft. This model is approximately 3,537 square feet.
Trigg Home 3 – B (Model G) is a the model 3 – A with the upstairs loft converted to an optional 6th Bedroom. This model is approximately 3,537 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate videos.
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, California
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California