The Passeggio HOA, is a sub-association of the AVCA Master Association, and is a residential community of 111 exquisite condominiums located in the Westridge neighborhood of Aliso Viejo, California. The tract was built in five phases by the D.R. Horton company.
The Passeggio is located along the edge of the Aliso Canyon and many of the units have spectacular views of the Canyon. The Passeggio is conveniently located near the Westridge community park and is just a few minutes away from the Aliso Viejo town center with its shops restaurants and theaters.
The Passeggio has five different models of condominiums:
The Plan One is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, carriage (second floor) unit with approximately 970 square feet of space. There is a second floor deck off the living room and a 1 car garage with direct access.
The Plan Two is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, carriage (second floor) unit with approximately 1,223 square feet. The unit has direct garage access and was originally offered with an optional 3rd Bedroom conversion of the den.
The Plan Three is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level unit with a 2 car garage with direct access. The unit is approximately 1,163 square feet.
The Plan Three X is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level unit with a 2 car garage with direct access. The unit is approximately 1,349 square feet.
The Plan Four is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level unit with a 2 car garage with direct access. The unit is approximately 1,397 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate videos.
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, California
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California