The Westridge Neighborhood
The Skyview Community Association
The Westridge Skyview Community Association
The Skyview tract of detached single family homes is composed of two separate tracts within the Westridge neighborhood of the city of Aliso Viejo. Both Skyview tracts are accessible off Oak View Drive. The original builder was Shea Homes. Skyview is not gated, and does not have a pool, spa or tennis court.
Access to the 73 freeway is only a short drive away. While located in a rural setting, the Westridge communities are positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.
The 73 freeway links up with the 405 freeway corridor and provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza. The 5 freeway links up with the Tustin employment centers and shopping centers.
Skyview has five different models of homes:
The Baumgarten (model 1-A) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath two level home with a 2 car garage and approximately 1,774 square feet. A fireplace is located in the family room and the front entry is through the living room. All of the bedrooms are upstairs and an optional deck off the master bedroom was offered by the builder.
The Baumgarten (model 1-B) is approximately 1,961 square feet and is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home is the model 1-A floor plane with a optional 4th bedroom.
The Berry Home (model 2) is approximately 1,971 square feet and is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath 2 level plan with a 2 car garage. This plan has a nook adjacent to the kitchen, an optional second floor deck and an optional 4th bedroom.
The Massey Home (model 3-A) is approximately 2,062 square feet and is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath 2 level home with a 2 car garage. This model was offered with an optional master bedroom retreat, an optional “bunk” room and an optional deck off the master bedroom. Additionally, an optional loft conversion to a 4th bedroom was offered by the builder.
The Massey Home (model 3-B) is approximately 2,201 square feet and is the model 3-A floor plan originally offered with a suite of at least 5 different bedroom/loft options.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate videos.
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, California
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California