The Westridge Neighborhood
The Woodlands Community Association
A Place For The Kids To Play
The Woodlands tract of single family detached homes lies in the Westridge neighborhood, within the city of Aliso Viejo. There are 74 homes in Woodlands. The community is not and has no pool or spa. Woodlands is located off Oak View Drive at Trail Canyon Drive. The original builder was Brookfield Homes. A few miles to the west is the Pacific Ocean and the famous city of Laguna Beach.
Access to the 73 freeway is only a short drive away. While located in a rural setting, the Westridge communities are positioned within a short distance of the ocean and its resort towns; freeway arteries leading to major employment areas, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach and Aliso Viejo.
The 73 freeway links up with the 405 freeway corridor and provides quick access to the financial centers of Fashion Island Newport Beach, the John Wayne airport area and South Coast Plaza. The 5 freeway links up with the Tustin employment centers and shopping centers.
Woodlands has four different models of homes:
The Plan 1 (Model A) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is located through a service entrance into the kitchen. A fireplaces have been located in the living room. An optional bedroom was originally available in the upstairs loft space and an optional den was offered instead of the second bedroom. The master bedroom has an attached bathroom suite and walk-in closet. The laundry room has been placed upstairs. This model is approximately 1,499 square feet.
The Plan 2 (Model B) is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access is through a service entrance in the island kitchen. A fireplace is located in the living room and an optional den or fourth bedroom downstairs was originally offered. Upstairs the master bedroom has an attached bathroom and both standard and walk-in closets. The second bedroom upstairs opens onto a deck over the garage entrance. This model is approximately 1,784 square feet.
The Plan 2X (Model C) is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage.. This alternative plan uses the Plan 2 design with an optional upstairs retreat. An optional extension to the master bedroom creates an attached retreat. This model is approximately 2,067 square feet.
The Plan 3 (Model D) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two level home with a 2 car garage. Direct garage access for the 2 car garage is through a service entrance opening in the central hallway. This is an upside done plan with the bedrooms and family room on the first floor and the kitchen, dining room, living room and master bedroom on the second floor. This model was originally offered with an optional downstairs den in the place of the third bedroom. A laundry room has been located on the first floor at the back of the house. This model is approximately 1,894 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate videos.
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, California
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California