The Tiburon Community Association
The Tiburon tract of single family homes lies within the city of Aliso Viejo and contains 115 units. While physically constructed as single family detached homes, the Tiburon tract is actually zoned condominium (zero lot line). The community is conveniently accessible off Aliso Creek Rd and is close to both shopping and recreation parkland (Aliso Creek and Wood Canyon).
Tiburon has three different models of homes:
The Plan 1 (model A) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a 2 car garage. The master bedroom has a coffered ceiling a bathroom suite with a walk-in closet. All bedrooms are located upstairs, as well as the laundry room. The is equipped with an island and the family and living rooms have cathedral ceilings. This home is approximately1,813 square feet.
The Plan 2 (Model B) is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a 2 car garage. The master bedroom has a coffered ceiling and double closets as part of the bathroom suite. All living space is located upstairs as is the oversize laundry room. Garage access is through the kitchen area. Instead of a traditional living room and family room the a great room with cathedral ceiling has been provided. This unit is approximately 1,992 square feet.
The Plan 3 (Model C) as originally offered this home had an optional 4th bedroom or loft making it either a 3 or 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home. All bedrooms are on the second level as is the laundry room. The master bedroom has coffered ceilings and double closets. The downstairs kitchen is has island and garage access. This home is approximately 1,813 square feet.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable, but must be independently verified.
Other Interesting and Informative Websites
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Table of Contents This is a hyperlinked Table of Contents connecting you to posts covering subjects such as short sales, REO properties, Community Associations, Aliso Viejo and other southern Orange County cities.
- CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE PRIMER – Residential Communities of Aliso Viejo The city of Aliso Viejo contains approximately 100 separate neighborhood community associations or Homeowner Associations (HOAs). This post will give you access to a basic description of these associations.
- The Audubon Community Community Associations Return to the listings of Audubon associations.
- RISMedia Media Center Access RISMedia’s collection of interesting and informative real estate videos.
- Real Estate Today Radio Listen to the leading real estate radio broadcas
- Orange County Real Estate A website where you can see all of the homes listed for sale in Orange County, California
- Full Service Property Management In Orange County California This website has a search facility which will allow you to look at any property listed for sale or lease in Orange County, California